Author Topic: English Warning To Americans: DONT GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!  (Read 1448 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
English Warning To Americans: DONT GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!
« on: April 24, 2012, 10:48:38 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCkr2psNvCs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The British people have been completely disarmed according to UN resolution, and here are personal accounts of british citizens of why Americans need to fight for their constitutional rights.

Time will tell.

commonground

Re: English Warning To Americans: DONT GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 04:42:51 AM »
An appropriate fable;   The Little Bird and The Wise Old OwlOne day the wise old owl noticed a little bird sitting on the ground with one wing over his head.  The wise old owl flew down, landed next to the little bird and could hear him sobbing.  The wise old owl asked the little bird, “Why are you crying”?  The little bird moved his wing back to show the owl that his eye had been pecked out.  The wise old owl admonished, “Oh, now I understand, you are crying because the big bird pecked out your eye”.  “No” said the little bird, “I’m crying because I let him do it”.

GTG

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 07:27:20 AM »
While NOT doing anything wrong, They want to make the IRS an Agency to Take Your Firearm Rights! G2G

IRS Steamroller
http://guntoters.com/index.php/topic,2283.0.html
'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

Shawn Hoyle

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 08:05:46 PM »
Drop a frog in a pot of boiling water and it will jump out.

Drop it in a pot of cool water, then light the fire. You're gonna have yourself a dead frog.

America! Can you feel the water getting warm yet???
USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

barnjoer

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 08:10:42 PM »
Shawn you are right it's warm & getting hotter by the day. :'(
John
He Who Expects Nothing Won't Be Deceived!!
TEXAS CHL / NRA /
Carry LOADED Always!!

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • Was a soldier, when it wasn't cool to be one
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
  • Location: Born in California, but Montana resident since 1971
English Warning To Americans: DONT GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 07:46:51 AM »
I first heard the frog analogy about 12-13 years ago. At the time when I heard it, I knew it was too late for America to wake up collectively and turn things around.
The tanks and the troops with blue helmets could be rolling down the streets just any day now.
I do hope there is an hour or two's warning before the takeover happens. I'm counting on a brief time period like that.
Tactical Tim emails me and warns that I need to "click on this link" in order to know which "three items" I'll need to grab on my way out the door, etc...
Even he and the org know the day is coming. I wonder what "three things" TacTim will grab on HIS way out the door?!?!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Coastie

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 10:48:49 AM »
Got a link for TacTim? 

I think you're right, especially if the pozer gets reelected...although it may take a while for the troops and such to get to the rural areas...

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • Was a soldier, when it wasn't cool to be one
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
  • Location: Born in California, but Montana resident since 1971
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 11:13:55 AM »
Got a link for TacTim? 

I think you're right, especially if the pozer gets reelected...although it may take a while for the troops and such to get to the rural areas...

Stand by for link...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Shawn Hoyle

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 02:03:23 PM »
We can train and prepare till we're blue in the face, but we'll never be completely prepared for anything..........except.........if you are right with God, you are prepared to die.
USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coastie

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 02:09:46 PM »
Yeah, you are right.  I am prepared for that! 

I hope others are as well.  If you aren't, please PM me....