Author Topic: Northbend WA. Homeowner shoots and kills intruder.  (Read 1154 times)

DangeRuss

• MCRGO
Northbend WA. Homeowner shoots and kills intruder.
« on: April 04, 2012, 02:29:55 PM »
It says the cops were tailing him, They should have stopped him I guess.

Russ

http://www.theolympian.com/2012/03/31/2052236/north-bend-homeowner-shoots-kills.html
"In God we trust All others pay cash"
Member of
NRA
GOA
MCRGO
SAF
Member ACLDN

Shawn Hoyle

Re: Northbend WA. Homeowner shoots and kills intruder.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 06:30:23 PM »
That sounds like a perfect candidate for the S.A.I.A. board.
USAF
NRA
ACLDN
NAGR
CST

ďFreedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didnít pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coastie

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 09:40:04 PM »
GG 1 BG 0...yeah I agree GD, done...

commonground

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 04:31:12 AM »
Sounds like a well executed plan of withdrawing to a secure area and standing your ground.  There should be no doubt about the legality of this one.  ;D   

GTG

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 05:58:29 AM »
I guess the shooting ended LEO's Doughnut break. G2G
'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 03:54:50 PM »
Guess that BG won't go on to other haunts.
I always thought that if someone was crazy enough to break into "our" place and try something, then it would be my duty to make sure he couldn't do the same thing to people who were easier targets, like old ladies living alone, single mothers with kids, disabled people, etc...

I like the old saying, "Is there life after death?  Trespass here and find out!"
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Coastie

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 05:59:52 PM »
I like that saying as well, but don't have any signs on my property like that, or the protected by S&W signs.  I don't want the BGs to know what inside the house....  ;)  break in and find out! 

Reminds me of a BG (teen) who opened the front door of a home near our church and amd was met by the homeowner with a 12g pointed at his middle....the teen went to jail, but I am sure it could have easily been the graveyard.  Hope he'll think about that in the future when (if) he gets out...