Author Topic: Shooting of possible intruder prompts more Las Vegas residents to get armed  (Read 1050 times)

Coastie

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
I live in Lost wages myself, with the oconomy the way it is, more and more crime is happing, Thanks Obama, Keep up the good work!, again thats sarcasim
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

Coastie

I have lived in lost wages in the past, moved in 1998 when my bride and I found each other, but enjoyed it there.  The trailer park I used to live in across from the Nellis Gate is now a Walmart to give you an idea...but loved the weather, the residents of the town and it was a good place to be.  It was my home base where I got receive mail in one of those US postal shops and still be able to get out in the RV to see the country...

GTG

I have a Friend in LV. A Retired LEO, he told me he was thinking of getting rid of his 'Party Pump'. I gave him numerous reasons why I thought it a bad idea... (He doesn't need the money)  8) G2G
'The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.' Henry Kissinger

"A Nation Of Sheep Will Beget A Government Of Wolves" Edward D Murrow

"Either We Are A Country Of Laws With A Constitution, Or We Are A Banana Republic"

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
I have a Friend in LV. A Retired LEO, he told me he was thinking of getting rid of his 'Party Pump'. I gave him numerous reasons why I thought it a bad idea... (He doesn't need the money)  8) G2G

Ok, I'll bite.
I did a quick search for "Party Pump".
Google results seemed to indicate a device to get beer from a keg.
Is that what you refer to in your post?  Just curious.

I too have been to LV a few times.  Saw a few shows.  Played a few slots.  Ate at a few buffets.  Been there in both winter and summer seasons.  I liked the winter better.  Summer was way hot!

I think the last time I was there was spring of '89.
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Coastie

A lot of people like the 60 (degrees) during the Winter, although it does snow on Mt. Charleston to the W of Vegas, and the, I think it's called Sheep Hill/Mtn) to the north...But it is too hot in the Summer and cool to cold in the Winter...I'm sure a good many of us did Vegas back in the day...(and some who live there, do it now  ;)  )