Author Topic: 326 members  (Read 1210 times)

Coastie

326 members
« on: February 15, 2012, 09:56:36 AM »
Our membership has jumped to 326 members in just 2 days.  Thank you members for getting the word out!  Keep up the good work - atta boys to you all!!

commonground

Re: 326 members
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 03:48:37 PM »
Congratulations.  I just looked at the Member List and realized that this is a new site, November 2011. I noticed that about 90 percent of the guys here are Newbies like me, not Newbies to guns but, to the site.  I came here on recommendation from a guy on another site and I didn't know that it was new. 

I'm glad that I came over and glad to be in on the ground floor.  Many of the guys on the other site had been there for forever squared and thought that they knew everything and if you weren't in the cliche, they tended to talk down to you. At age 68 and after being married for 44 years, I don't need to put up with that stuff.   :)

Maybe a little history of the site would be good. You know: Who, What, Why, Where, When and How would be a good start.  I intend to be a Newbie here for as long as it takes to become an Oldie.  Thanks for the fun site.  Augie   :)

Coastie

Re: 326 members
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 10:09:01 PM »
Actually tonight we have 330 members...