Author Topic: Update  (Read 268 times)

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Update
« on: November 24, 2018, 08:25:30 AM »
Hello everyone!

It was brought to my attention this morning that I have been somewhat out of touch lately!

Rest assured that wife and I are still around (just barely) and getting close to her getting SS  and her pittance of a "retirement" from the nursing home she's been cooking for, for what seems like forever.

If anyone is interested, there are around four hundred short videos on my YouTube channel...

https://www.youtube.com/user/oldranger53

...is where you'll find them.

We've buried a few family members this year, and are engaged in helping the youngest ones have a better start in their lives.

The Cycle of Life continues.

I've raised a baby kitten to maturity since April when Suzi brought it home as a "rescue" mission.
Now I have a fully grown female cat who thinks I am her mother!  Ha!

Our local sheriff, Roger Thompson, (and our long time family friend) fell to the nefarious manipulations of the county DA and at least one Fed who thought he needed to be de-throned this year.
The wheel is still "in spin" on this issue so I'll refrain from writing anything that could further be used either for or against him.
You can read the propaganda at the link below, if you can stand to hear the tripe.

https://mtstandard.com/crime-and-courts/madison-county-sheriff-suspended-following-recent-felony-and-misdemeanor-charges/article_8d7b3f49-68b5-51ea-83e1-de5a01924897.html

I'll leave it at that for now. He has only "entered a plea" of NOT GUILTY  so far.
The wheels of this Injustice have only begun to crush him and his family. There's much more pain to be endured in this situation.

As for me?...i have made it to the Gun Club much more often this year than last year for sure!
I've learned (and still am learning) what difference a custom trigger can do to increase and homogenize pistol accuracy.
One of these days I'll learn to Trap Shoot and do that at the Club as well.

I'll make an effort to be more communicative in the future!

OR53, out

"Live as if there is an enemy around every corner, and behind every door." Gabe Suarez
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 09:49:40 AM by oldranger53 »
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.