Author Topic: Let me tell you about Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd  (Read 232 times)

LEJoe

Let me tell you about Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd
« on: August 03, 2018, 04:53:51 PM »
  Here in South West Florida, schools are to have armed guards ready to protect our children in case of an active shooter. School starts next week and so far it seems that we are ready. Nobody is ready more than Polk County IMHO. The Sheriff there, a Mr. Grady Judd put out this message to his school resource officers:"If you encounter an active shooter that has come to our schools to do harm to our children you are to shoot them graveyard dead!" "Period."

To give my friends here some prospective of this man let me add this that was written not long ago: It was reported earlier that some dirt-bag who was pulled over in a routine traffic stop here in Florida, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him.

The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range.

Another deputy was wounded and a police dog was killed.

A statewide manhunt was ensued. The low-life piece of human garbage was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun.  SWAT team members fired and hit said low life 68 times.

Now here's the kicker: Asked "Why did they shoot him 68 times?" At a press meeting with the Orlando Sentinal... get this, Sheriff Judd replied, "Because that's all the bullets that we had."

GOD BLESS SHERIFF GRADY JUDD!

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Re: Let me tell you about Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 04:48:33 AM »
"Justice, well served."
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

flyover

Re: Let me tell you about Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 06:37:47 AM »
Don't mess with that Sheriff!