Author Topic: The Coffee is Brewing, But it Smells lik...  (Read 138 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Amateurs study tactics. Professionals study logistics.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: The Coffee is Brewing, But it Smells lik...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 02:07:19 PM »
Who would have ever thought, that in our lifetime, we'd actually SEE this type of thing happening?
The article is right-on.
Restrict, or deny right to self defense to one category of citizen at a time.
It's been happening for decades, but only to those the "law" deems too unafraid to be allowed deadly force.

Who cares? Says most "law abiding" citizens. But the foothold was already established, and now the door is opening wider and wider to deny many other categories of citizens those same rights.

Someone bent on destruction WILL get a firearm if they want one, regardless of any laws against it. We all know that.
Therefore,  as far as I am concerned,  everybody is armed until proven unarmed. In other words, I assume that every single person I encounter in public is capable of perforating my hide with high speed lead projectiles.
Makes life a lot simpler for me. That way I don't have to wonder whether this or that person could kill me. They ALL can.

I have been very silent lately.
A close relative died suddenly on 1st of February and wife and I have been providing direct care for his widow since then. She's mostly blind, and a stroke victim, and she has little or no bladder control.

I'll tell ya more later.

Sent from BlackBerry KeyOne

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 09:35:26 PM »
https://youtu.be/9R_LuBwf76w

Here ya go

Sent from BlackBerry KeyOne

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 06:31:13 PM »
Just why I like living in a state that doesnít have a registration! Government needs not know what I own or donít own!
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

pstan13

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 08:07:44 PM »
... Government needs not know what I own or donít own!

I totally agree!!!
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."
-- Thomas Jefferson

RayMich

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 01:32:55 PM »
Just like NAZI Germany and more recently Cuba and Venezuela - This once again proves that gun registration eventually leads to gun confiscation.

Unfortunately, most law-abiding gun owners have purchased the majority of their firearms from Federal Firearms Licensed dealer and were required to fill out a Form 4473. Although those forms will normally stay in the dealer's possession as long as he is in business, the moment he goes out of business, they are collected by the ATF. There also have been several instances where ATF investigators have gone into FFL businesses on fishing expeditions (particularly in southern states) and made copies of the 4473 forms kept by the dealers. Additionally, although the FBI is prohibited by law from keeping a database of NICS background checks, they have already been caught on several occasions keeping those records for longer than authorized by law.  >:(
- Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry