Author Topic: Idiots claim gun stores are unregulated. here is a store with errors facing clos  (Read 316 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy

The only conclusion is that they want the regulations to be so onerous that no one will operate a gun store. After all, it doesnít matter if you have a right to keep and bear arms if you canít find a place to purchase those arms, right? Thatís what itís all about. They want to drive gun stores out of business so that they donít have to worry about the Second Amendment anymore.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2017/12/27/illinois-gun-store-may-lose-ffl-clerical-errors/

A Zion gun store might lose its Federal Firearms License with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives in connection with allegations that 1st Class Firearms owner Craig Bricco has failed to address clerical errors in firearm purchases.
At the heart of the revocation issue is what the bureau considers an excessive number of mistakes on the six-page ATF form 4473, which is required of the buyer for every sale of a weapon.
Bricco told the News-Sun that he takes responsibility for the mistakes made, but feels that 42 clerical errors in over 1,500 forms, over a 12-month period going back to early 2014, is hardly excessive. Bricco stressed heís always tried to improve on mistakes, but that past history with the bureau has probably worked against him.
An ATF special agent responded by saying the forms should be virtually error free, given the importance of accurately tracking weapons sold to the public
Time will tell.

LEJoe

I imagine that when you get on the "bad side" of the ATF, you are pretty much screwed.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
You might want to include, "any involvement with the government..."

Where I normally purchase my firearms, there are three people that check the form for errors. That includes checking for any errors that I might have made and also errors that might have been made after I do my part.
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

LEJoe

You might want to include, "any involvement with the government..."

Where I normally purchase my firearms, there are three people that check the form for errors. That includes checking for any errors that I might have made and also errors that might have been made after I do my part.

Good point.

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
And people wonder why I call it ďCOMMUNISTFORNIAĒ
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe