Author Topic: Gun Belt  (Read 675 times)

pop pop

Gun Belt
« on: December 21, 2017, 11:01:34 AM »
I just received my 30.00 dollar gun belt today. "I highly recommend them." The one I got was a 1 1/2" wide and 1/4" thick. I measured the thickness and it is every bit of 1/4" wide except for a couple places are close. I ordered the black creased design. It has a heavy silver roller belt buckle which one needs when using thick belts.

I ordered 2, so I could get them shipped free(sale for now), but the millennial that took my order somehow missed the 2 in the order. I just ordered another, but I am going to try the 1 3/4 in wide belt. The one I received runs the size of my trouser waist. I ordered one a couple inches longer, but didn't need too.

If in need of a heavy belt, these are worth the money, IMO.  Just don't expect to wear it with a tux.

Google their website below. You may need to copy and paste it, on google, to get their site to work.

sales@30dollargunbelt.com

LEJoe

Re: Gun Belt
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 01:38:25 PM »
Thanks pop pop. I watched the video and saved their website. I'll be looking into another gun belt after the holidays. Just to be sure I STILL have the same measurements if you know what I mean.  ;D

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Re: Gun Belt
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 05:49:31 AM »
I bookmarked the site and will return for a look-see later. They look like quality products.

Here the link to the site: https://www.30dollargunbelt.com/
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.