Author Topic: New Journeys!  (Read 973 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
New Journeys!
« on: March 26, 2017, 11:30:06 AM »
It seems, of late, that I document my journey with firearms rather than providing a non-succinct review of them.

A journey with the Ruger 10/22 Takedown is documented in two places:

Ruger 10/22 Takedown (Model 11100) Project A Journey That Comes Apart!: http://guntoters.com/blog/2017/03/26/ruger-1022-takedown-model-11100-project/

and

The Ruger 10/22 Takedown Optics Project Mine Eyes Hath Seen the Glory - And not so glorious!: http://guntoters.com/blog/2017/03/26/the-ruger-1022-takedown-optics-project/

Comments regarding the articles are welcomed!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 08:34:27 AM by Taurian »
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Re: New Journeys!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 08:21:44 AM »
Updates have been made to both articles.
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 11:17:18 AM »
I have been looking at those for a while.
The budget has not allowed me to get one.

Time will tell.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 12:28:38 PM »
I like journeys​!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 12:55:19 PM »
I like journeys​!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well, I am almost at journeys' end for a while. 

There is an old Confucian saying about wise men keeping mouth shut, lest people think him a fool.  That old saying is applicable to writing, as well.

I have one "new" project yet to get out of the way.  While I have written about the challenges of mounting a scope on the CZ-527, I have yet to write a review of the CZ 527 in 7.62x39mm.  After that, the landscape is barren, for the most part.

My body is telling me to get away from this computer.  The last time that I didn't heed what my body was telling me, it almost cost me dearly.