Author Topic: Olympic Arms Closes Doors After 40 Years in Business  (Read 271 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Olympic Arms Closes Doors After 40 Years in Business
« on: January 27, 2017, 10:49:45 AM »
Some things that you need to know:

Along with the announcement came news of changes in company policy.  Effective immediately:
  • All sales are final.
  • No refunds or returns will be accepted after 1-25-2017.
  • On-line Shopping Cart will be active and effective while supplies last.
  • All Warranty service ceases 1-25-2017. Warranty work and repairs currently in-house will be serviced and returned.
  • New orders will only be taken for inventory currently in stock, or that can be built from remaining inventory.
  • All inventory will be liquidated.
  • ALL SALES will cease at close of business 28 February, 2017
Source: https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/olympic-arms-closes-doors-40-years-business/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=20170127_FridayDigest_106&utm_campaign=/blog/olympic-arms-closes-doors-40-years-business/
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

SARGeek

Re: Olympic Arms Closes Doors After 40 Years in Business
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 10:51:23 AM »
Darn, I have one of their Multi-caliber lowers for my AR.

Looks like I'm on my own.   :(
SARGeek

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: Olympic Arms Closes Doors After 40 Years in Business
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 11:41:19 AM »
Hummm, I'm not familiar with that company.  That could be a "good" thing, for me at least.
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.