Author Topic: Apex Adds to Thin Blue Line Series with Action Enhancement Kit for Glocks  (Read 356 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
The Thin Blue Line Action Enhancement Kit fits the following Glock model pistols: G17, G17L, G19, G22, G23, G24, G26, G27, G31, G32, G33, G34, G35.Features and Specifications:
  • Provides direct drop-in replacement of the factory trigger, safety plunger, and connector
  • Reduces trigger pull weight by approximately one pound
  • Smooths uptake and reset
  • Reduces trigger pre-travel, overall travel, and reset distance
  • Delivers crisp trigger break
  • Maintains factory safety values with center mounted blue anodized pivoting safety
  • Apex Part #102-B115
  • MSRP: $129.95
http://www.ammoland.com/2017/01/apex-adds-thin-blue-line-series-action-enhancement-kit-glocks/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=ac607dcc7f-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-ac607dcc7f-20763529
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

CR Williams

• In Shadow In Light
Hmmm. Another flat-straight trigger replacement. Good to have options.

I'm still recommending the Deus Ex Machina system. Get the one with the trigger bar attached, much easier to work with. Trust me. Doesn't have everything the Apex system does but it was made by people I trust to be looking out for us that might have to fight with them.
Shikan haramitsu dai ko myo.

In Shadow In Light - Studying and advancing the art and the science of the fight.

www.inshadowinlight.com