Author Topic: Skin That Smoke Wagon! Fundamentals of Clandestine Carry Pistol (Part 1 of 3)  (Read 353 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
I'm looking forward to Part 2 and Part 3. This si good material, so let's see how it plays out.

http://preparedgunowners.com/2016/11/29/skin-that-smoke-wagon-fundamentals-of-clandestine-carry-pistol-part-1-of-3/
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
So far, he and I are on the same page.

I cannot now reliably hit a 3x5 card at 15 yards.
Maybe I can at seven.
But that's age, arthritis, and so on. It's not my lack of fundamental skills.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Well, I guess I agree, pretty much.

Perhaps what I'm having issue with here, is what I perceive to be an unspoken premise, that there is no fire discipline in the bulk of armed "citizens" outside of additional training...Offered by...the author...of course.

While I no longer consider myself an "expert" in armed and unarmed combat, I do tend to bristle, a bit, when folks arise and declare, by statement or by allusion, themselves to be (or others whom they approve) in sole possession of THE right way.

I realize I'm being somewhat Curt and I apologise for that.
There's always another voice saying, "this is the way".

Ok I'll shut up now.

-sent from phone...typos possible-
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.