Author Topic: Works for Me!  (Read 497 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Works for Me!
« on: January 23, 2017, 09:48:04 AM »
BREAKING: There Is A NEW SHERIFF In Town! Violent DC “Protesters” To Receive This HARSH Punishment From Trump Administration: http://eheadlines.com/breaking-there-is-a-new-sheriff-in-town-violent-dc-protestors-to-receive-this-harsh-punishment-from-trump-administration/
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

pop pop

Re: Works for Me!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 09:51:01 AM »
Hurraayy!!!!

flyover

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 11:25:40 AM »
I would like to cheer this also, however, given the condition of the current criminal court system, I see a lot of these charges being plead down.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 11:28:37 AM »
I like it too.
Hope it works, I do.

-sent from phone...typos possible-

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

CR Williams

• In Shadow In Light
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 05:16:13 AM »
While it is true that we're likely to see some plea bargaining before it's over it still should have an impact. I imagine neither the protesters nor their attorneys were expecting that severe a charge. And plea bargaining from a max ten years/ 250k is still going to be more than 30 days community service and a hunnert dollers plus fees.

So, yeah, I expect some additional liberal tears from this.
Shikan haramitsu dai ko myo.

In Shadow In Light - Studying and advancing the art and the science of the fight.

www.inshadowinlight.com