Author Topic: Celebrity Kenya Moore Stands By Her Decision to Pull Gun on Home Intruders  (Read 509 times)

flyover

I don't know who she is but good for her.

Celebrity Kenya Moore Stands By Her Decision to Pull Gun on Home Intruders
Dave Quinn,People 2 hours 8 minutes ago
www.yahoo.com/celebrity/kenya-moore-stands-her-decision-132219005.html

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore made headlines when on Saturday when she pulled a gun on three intruders who had climbed over her security gates and proceeded to knock on her front door — and she’d do it again too!

While making a visit to the newly-revamped Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,  the 45-year-old reality star stood by her decision to protect yourself.

“Listen, if some crazy MFs have the nerve — I have a gated property,” Moore explained. “They went around my gate, they went and trespassed — they did so many things that were asking for not only to be shot, but an ass whoopin’. They’re just lucky they didn’t get both.”

“When you come to my property, I have the right to defend myself,” she continued. “What if I had children? I’m protecting myself.”

Two men and one woman were involved in the trespassing. Moore said when she drew the gun, they ran right away.

She first revealed news of the incident on Instagram, sharing a capture of security footage showing her approaching the trespassers with a gun and offering a $1,000 reward to anyone who could help identify them.

“I have a right to feel safe in my home and to protect myself,” Moore captioned the post. “I don’t care if I’m on TV. What if 3 strangers banged on your front door …2 of them being grown men wearing dark clothing knowing they could only get to you by jumping fences or trespassing onto other properties and mine? There are home invasions, robberies, rapist…What if your children or loved ones were threatened this way?

She continued: “Anyone who is bold enough to commit a crime, endanger themselves and others needs to be punished. Please help me identify these people. $1,000 reward email mooremanor2016@gmail.com. #savage #YouDontWantThisWork.”

In another post, she said the two were driving a white car — the female recording the incident on the phone the entire time.

She plans on criminally prosecuting all three.

Moore said on WWHL that she’s a licensed gun owner in Georgia — meaning she can keep a gun in her house and in her car. She said she owns about four guns, and has used them in the past.

“I go to the gun range and I shoot really tight clusters,” she said.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
She spoke my mind for me.  My only question is, "What happens first, the whoopin' or the shooting?"
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Good for her!

-sent from phone...typos possible-

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

CR Williams

• In Shadow In Light
She spoke my mind for me.  My only question is, "What happens first, the whoopin' or the shooting?"

If you have a gun you shoot. You do not put the gun away to beat somebody. If it's enough that you pulled the gun you use the gun.

What did the guy on "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly" say? "If you're going to shoot, shoot, don't talk."

Stupid for her to talk about beatings in a one against three situation anyway.
Shikan haramitsu dai ko myo.

In Shadow In Light - Studying and advancing the art and the science of the fight.

www.inshadowinlight.com

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.

If you have a gun you shoot. You do not put the gun away to beat somebody. If it's enough that you pulled the gun you use the gun.

What did the guy on "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly" say? "If you're going to shoot, shoot, don't talk."

Stupid for her to talk about beatings in a one against three situation anyway.
I tend to agree.

I used to have to remind myself that not everyone I encounter is a "warrior" or of the warrior mindset.

Nowadays, the mass media (internet, television, etc...) keeps that fact very fresh in my mind.

-sent from phone...typos possible-

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.