Author Topic: Question 1 in Nevada  (Read 480 times)

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
Question 1 in Nevada
« on: December 31, 2016, 07:40:25 AM »
In Nevada, question 1 was a near 50/50 split, actual outcome was 50.2 yes, and 49.8 no, but just read in today's paper the our state AG said question 1 will not go through due to it being unenforceable, that the FBI would have to do the checks, FBI said they will not do the checks for Nevada has it own checking system, sorry gun grabbers! You lose this one

I have talked with a couple that had voted yes on question 1, and after proven question 1 supporters claims to be a lie, they said they wish they could go back and change their vote, question 1 was never about background checks, it was just another attempt at gun control, and stripping us of our right to keep and bare arms, and to further prove my claims, in the local paper a few weeks ago, there was a article that read "with overwhelming support for background checks, there is a push for mag bans" how is a near 50/50 split a overwhelming support?
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Re: Question 1 in Nevada
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 08:03:05 AM »
Useless gestures by useless attorneys attempting to justify their meaningless existence.
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 02:44:00 PM »
...I have talked with a couple that had voted yes on question 1, and after proven question 1 supporters claims to be a lie, they said they wish they could go back and change their vote...

Foolish people who vote even when completely uninformed ruin the republic for the rest of us.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

RickO

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 12:12:02 PM »
Steve, I agree with your statement.... and because the uninformed electorate is so large, I fear for the Republic.  One of the good things about the last election is that is made many people pay attention - and many learned things.  Still a long ways to go though...