Author Topic: Gabe Saurez Opinion  (Read 500 times)

pop pop

Gabe Saurez Opinion
« on: December 01, 2016, 05:57:43 AM »
Got this in an e-mail this morning. This guy has got it!

OHIO STATE TERRORISM

We know the story line by now don't we? In case you still cannot grasp the situation, or the events, let me lay it out in a way that anyone who has ears and eyes and a brain can understand.

1). Gun free zones are established so weak and powerless people can feel safer.

2). The same people who institute such things, refuse to believe that evil people exist, and that their motivations in life are far different than a normal person. Moreover, that certain factions of certain cultures cultivate evil, and the adherents of those factions embody that evil.

3). Being naive enough to support the views enumerated in points one and two, these people invite the evil into their nations, their cities, their schools and their homes, embracing the evil's devotees in some convoluted "coexist" methodology.

What results are events like this. Events like Fort Hood, San Bernardino, Orlando (now seemingly long forgotten), Minnesota, the Bataclan, Nice, and now Ohio. Here is a simple truth. There is no "co-exist". Freedom and Oppression, Modernity and Savagery, Evil and Good - cannot in fact coexist.

Now to the event - what we know. 

The terrorist has been identified as Abdul Razak Ali Artan, a Somali Muslim who made various Jihadist statements in the past. Artan was interviewed by the university paper in a whining complaint-filled story. He said. ďIím a Muslim, itís not what the media portrays me to be".

Well...How about now?

A Facebook post earlier in the day by Abdul Razak Ali Artan rants against America and lauds Anwar Awalki, imam to the most bloodthirsty terrorists. Sometime later Artan plowed a car into a crowd of people (just like in Nice, France) on campus and subsequently attacked passers-by with a butcherís knife. Fortunately for the various unarmed and hapless students, a police officer was able to kill Artan.

Lessons:

1). We live in a time of war. I keep saying that. We know the characteristics of the enemy, and prudence dictates alertness and preparation...and suspicion. Some would say this attitude is not fair. Well, no...it is not. I will accept the need to be as unfair as I need to be, but what I will not do is be run over by a car or stabbed, or shot for someone's political wishes or religious desires because I refused to accept the fact that there are insurgent cultures right here in the USA whose only aim in life is to kill us.

2). Obey the "No Guns" signs at your peril. I have already written extensively about all of this. I wonder how many of the victims of terrorism would have broken the rules if they knew they were to be chosen that day as victims of the Jihad? Carry everywhere...be alert...be suspicious...some people do not want to be your friend and hate you simply because you are not like them. Be ready to kill them when they come to act out those desires.
Perhaps these stupid little signs will go away next year...perhaps not. We should not care.

3). Understand that as much as Trump is a total repudiation of the racist, communist Obama/Clinton culture, his inauguration will not suddenly end Terrorism in America. The disease has been injected into Western Society and we will see many more events like this before we see the last of them.

Stay alert and stay dangerous.     

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 07:02:12 AM by pop pop »

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Re: Gabe Saurez Opinion
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 12:09:54 PM »
Good stuff!

Thanks.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, prśparet bellum."

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 04:04:31 AM »
I will say that the article is a fair assessment of what is reality.  I realized at one point in my life that there was, at least, one person who wants me dead. I only ask that I have the ability to see him/her first and have the capability to prevent it from happening.
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 10:23:02 AM »
Roger that!

<Stand Tall.  Speak the Truth.  Never Surrender.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.