Author Topic: Stock Exchange!  (Read 897 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Stock Exchange!
« on: November 04, 2016, 02:02:04 PM »
I just posted an article about exchanging Mossberg 20-Gauge Tactical Stocks;

Stock Exchange How a 20-Gauge Tactical Became a 20-Gauge Practical: http://guntoters.com/blog/2016/11/04/stock-exchange/

As usual, content comments are always welcomed!
Amateurs study tactics. Professionals study logistics.

flyover

Re: Stock Exchange!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 07:49:33 AM »
The reason "tactical" stocks are so short is that the companies expect you to have on your bullet proof vest an load bearing vest.   :D

And no, I don't know why they do that.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 08:34:30 AM »
The reason "tactical" stocks are so short is that the companies expect you to have on your bullet proof vest an load bearing vest.   :D

What, you don't go out every day wearing your bullet proof and load bearing vests?  And, don't forget the double drop-leg holsters for your handguns; people will think that you are an amateur without them.

An old philosopher once said, "While there may be a Gorilla in the room, it is the Elephant of surprise that gets them every time!"
Amateurs study tactics. Professionals study logistics.

flyover

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 07:38:36 AM »

What, you don't go out every day wearing your bullet proof and load bearing vests?  And, don't forget the double drop-leg holsters for your handguns; people will think that you are an amateur without them.

An old philosopher once said, "While there may be a Gorilla in the room, it is the Elephant of surprise that gets them every time!"

If I packed that much crap around me, I would not be able to move. While I am not a mule, I have been referred to as a jacka$$. ;D