Author Topic: Stock Exchange!  (Read 585 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Stock Exchange!
« on: November 04, 2016, 02:02:04 PM »
I just posted an article about exchanging Mossberg 20-Gauge Tactical Stocks;

Stock Exchange How a 20-Gauge Tactical Became a 20-Gauge Practical: http://guntoters.com/blog/2016/11/04/stock-exchange/

As usual, content comments are always welcomed!
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

flyover

Re: Stock Exchange!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 07:49:33 AM »
The reason "tactical" stocks are so short is that the companies expect you to have on your bullet proof vest an load bearing vest.   :D

And no, I don't know why they do that.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 08:34:30 AM »
The reason "tactical" stocks are so short is that the companies expect you to have on your bullet proof vest an load bearing vest.   :D

What, you don't go out every day wearing your bullet proof and load bearing vests?  And, don't forget the double drop-leg holsters for your handguns; people will think that you are an amateur without them.

An old philosopher once said, "While there may be a Gorilla in the room, it is the Elephant of surprise that gets them every time!"
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

flyover

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 07:38:36 AM »

What, you don't go out every day wearing your bullet proof and load bearing vests?  And, don't forget the double drop-leg holsters for your handguns; people will think that you are an amateur without them.

An old philosopher once said, "While there may be a Gorilla in the room, it is the Elephant of surprise that gets them every time!"

If I packed that much crap around me, I would not be able to move. While I am not a mule, I have been referred to as a jacka$$. ;D