Author Topic: Springfield Armory "Saint" Finally Revealed!  (Read 721 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: Springfield Armory "Saint" Finally Revealed!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 12:01:32 PM »
Well, with all the build up they did about this "Saint" thing, I admit to being slightly disappointed when I found out what it was.

My response was something like, "oh...another AR. That's nice."

<Stand Tall.  Speak the Truth.  Never Surrender.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 12:44:18 PM »
Well, with all the build up they did about this "Saint" thing, I admit to being slightly disappointed when I found out what it was.

But, but, but it is from Springfield! I guess that they had to follow Ruger into the AR platform.
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

oldranger53

Re: Springfield Armory &quot;Saint&quot; Finally Revealed!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 12:56:29 PM »

But, but, but it is from Springfield! I guess that they had to follow Ruger into the AR platform.
Indeed.
I've been here in the waiting room of our medical providers (we both frequent the same Community Health Center) so Suzi could see her dr, as we've both been a bit under the weather lately.
While here, I've been reading forum and blog stuff.

BTW good job on the XDM 5.25 review!  Makes me want one badly!  Woe is me!  I'll have to get another safe!

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 01:05:40 PM »

Indeed.
I've been here in the waiting room of our medical providers (we both frequent the same Community Health Center) so Suzi could see her dr, as we've both been a bit under the weather lately.
While here, I've been reading forum and blog stuff.

BTW good job on the XDM 5.25 review!  Makes me want one badly!  Woe is me!  I'll have to get another safe!

Thanks.

I hope that both you and Suzi get "above" the weather real quick.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 03:08:32 PM »
Hey, Wade...
Up here in the "Great NorthWet" the winter woes are beginning to set in: Aches and pains, moans and groans, drips and hacks, coughs and catarrhs.

Jean and I hope that you two have nothing worse then that.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

oldranger53

Re: Springfield Armory &quot;Saint&quot; Finally Revealed!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 07:44:42 PM »
Hi!
Yes the old aches and pains enhance now.
Why, just a couple weeks ago I went and got another injection in my right thumb.
Now at least I'm not worried about dropping my EDC when I fire it!  Ha!

Aches.
Pains.
Ugh.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 06:35:12 AM »
Springfield Armory | SAINT™ | Popper Palooza

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w76xQEcTSmw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w76xQEcTSmw</a>