Author Topic: Minute-of-Angle? Point-Blank Zero? Wazzat?  (Read 782 times)

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Minute-of-Angle? Point-Blank Zero? Wazzat?
« on: July 21, 2016, 04:18:11 PM »
As I've noted elsewhere, I'm getting to old to go out and do stuff, so I guess that it's time to start teaching people all of the useful techniques that I've learned during my life (so far).

So here are a couple of really useful concepts that will help anybody become a better practical, survival, or self-defense shooter. These are primarily rifle tools, but the ideas are applicable to pistol shooting too.

They come to you because our very own Taurian was extremely generous with his time and efforts, editing and publishing what I, a technologically-inept old Luddite, couldn't edit or format.

Click on: http://guntoters.com/blog/2016/07/21/minute-of-angle-and-point-blank-zero-what-the-heck-are-they/

Tell me what you think. Are these concepts useful?
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: Minute-of-Angle? Point-Blank Zero? Wazzat?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 05:38:33 AM »
Awesome Steve!

Thanks!

I'll go read it now.  Gotta get out the door for the day, but this "MOA" thing has been on my mind a lot lately!

<Stand Tall.  Speak the Truth.  Never Surrender.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.