Author Topic: Obama Admin & UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight “Extremism” in US Cities  (Read 1027 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

NorCalChuck

• Redwood Practical Shooters
You got it Dude . . . . .
Right on . . . . . Astrology . . . . You are awesome!
Heavenly bodies linked to the lives of human affairs.
That explains everything . . . . Reference to you Avatar of course.

"We will have a good government as long as those that govern are effected by those laws that they pass. When those that are passing the laws are no longer effected by those laws then they will no longer pass good laws."

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
I must say I'm a little surprised at this coming to light so soon.

I thought we'd have more time.

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

CR Williams

• In Shadow In Light
This is not a global police force, guys. It's another 'let's have a bunch of conferences and talk about things without solving any problems' program.

Calling it a global police force is silly and does nothing to help your credibility. Yet another reason I tend to not pay attention to conspiracy subjects.
Shikan haramitsu dai ko myo.

In Shadow In Light - Studying and advancing the art and the science of the fight.

www.inshadowinlight.com

Charles1951

The article is dated October 2, 2015. No doubt that we need to be reminded that this is a possibility for our future but it not current news.
Charles

-Texas CHL-*-USAF retired-*-Oath Keeper-*-American Legion-*-NRA-*-IDPA-

============================================
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Say what you will about conspiracy theories; they just may become real.  "Minority Report" and books written by fantasy writers (George Orwell's "1984") seem to have supplied nourishment for those who like to take fantasy and build some sort of reality out of it.

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.”
― George Orwell, 1984
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

oldranger53

In this case, I'd rather be paranoid than be "right".  I hope and pray that this is all just a delusion and we will find out that we've been wrong all along.

Somehow, I doubt it.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Orwell (real name: Eric Blair) had just seen the Spanish Civil War lost because the Communists were more interested in slavishly following the Party Line than they were in actually winning the fight.

In truth, the Spanish Republican government and its labor-union militias were already winning the war, when the Communist International (controlled by USSR/Russia, of course) decided to step in and take over.

Instead of adding their force to that of the labor-union militias, most of which were not Communist, the Communists started their intervention by creating a civil war within the existing civil war, and then slowly killing-off the non-Communist militias. That's what effectively lost the war to Franco: The Republicans had to fight a two-front war, both on the front lines, and also behind them.

Further, the USSR/Russian government, in the name of Communist Solidarity, looted the Spanish treasury in exchange for delivering reduced quantities of obsolete and ineffective weaponry and ammunition sold at exorbitant prices. Bolstering the Russian economy was more important to the so-called Communist International, than was winning the Spanish Civil War against Franco.

Orwell, a foreign-volunteer soldier in the Anarchist Militia, saw all of this from the inside. He barely escaped with his life, being hunted by the Communists at the end of the civil war against Franco.

He spent the rest of his life trying to warn us about the true aims of totalitarian government, and its self-serving, double-faced messages. Lies from the Ministry of Truth, hate from the Ministry of Love, "Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad" soon to be followed by "Four Legs Good, Two Legs Better," and so on.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

Taurian

• Global Moderator
A fine job he did of informing, as have others.  Too bad his (and others) books are not read or taught today, but then, neither is the U.S. Constitution.

oldranger53

A fine job he did of informing, as have others.  Too bad his (and others) books are not read or taught today, but then, neither is the U.S. Constitution.
Indeed.

The national news just came on here.

All I can do to keep from gagging while they put on the act, while vaguely pretending to be in deep grief over the shootings.

I wonder if any of em sleep at night? 
Like my grandmother used to say. .."I'd be ashamed!"

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
...Too bad his (and others) books are not read or taught today...

Well, that's a surprise! (No sarcasm intended.)

We were assigned both 1984 and Animal Farm in high school, probably because anti-Communism was the big thing, back then. We were also assigned Huxley's Brave New World, probably for the same reason.

I enjoyed reading all three, and, I admit, they also helped me to become a critical, and cynical, thinker.

Catcher in the Rye? Not so much. For all of his complaints about everyone-else's phoniness, Holden Caulfield came across to me as a complete, histrionic phony. But maybe that's what Salinger intended.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

CR Williams

• In Shadow In Light
Thing is, this report is calling a cow a coyote. When everybody figures out that it's a cow, the guy calling it a coyote loses credibility. It's one of the things that makes the whole conspiracy industry suspect.
Shikan haramitsu dai ko myo.

In Shadow In Light - Studying and advancing the art and the science of the fight.

www.inshadowinlight.com