Author Topic: man with axe attacks 7-eleven clerk....  (Read 595 times)

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
man with axe attacks 7-eleven clerk....
« on: June 27, 2016, 06:25:33 AM »
http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/national/165503340-story

Posted:Jun 24 2016 08:19PM CDT
Updated:Jun 24 2016 08:19PM CDT
     (FOX NEWS) - A customer at a 7-Eleven store outside Seattle shot and killed a masked man who attacked a clerk with an ax early Sunday.
Investigators said the shooting happened at the store in White Center at approximately 5:45 a.m. local time. Witnesses said the man entered the store and swung a hatchet toward the customer before turning his attention to the clerk. As the assailant attacked, the customer pulled out a pistol and fired, hitting the suspect. The clerk suffered minor injuries to his stomach and the suspect was pronounced dead at the scene. The customer who shot the suspect is described as a 60-year-old Seattle man who visits the store every morning to get coffee. His name was not immediately released.

for full story follow link.
Time will tell.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: man with axe attacks 7-eleven clerk....
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 10:05:31 PM »
The answer is, obviously, to only allow dull axe blades to a selected set of individuals after they have received proper training and vetting, and then only if they can show a justifiable need for an axe.

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
Re: man with axe attacks 7-eleven clerk....
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 04:14:37 AM »
The answer is, obviously, to only allow dull axe blades to a selected set of individuals after they have received proper training and vetting, and then only if they can show a justifiable need for an axe.

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>
And then be limited to blade size, no more than? Let's see... 3 inches?
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe