Author Topic: Have a Coke With: An Armed Citizen  (Read 659 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Have a Coke With: An Armed Citizen
« on: June 15, 2016, 01:27:36 PM »
I can assure you that the driver will no longer be employed by the Coca-Cola company. However, he is alive to seek other employment; whereas, his attacker will not be employed by anyone - ever.

http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/06/15/coke-armed-citizen/?utm_source=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

crzyjarmans

• Fewer words carry a great weight than someone who never stops talking
Re: Have a Coke With: An Armed Citizen
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 04:32:18 AM »
I've always find it kind of humorous when a family member says "he didn't deserve to be shot, he was a good person, how else was he supposed to get the things he needs" to this I say! He got exactly what he needed!
Shawn, Stay armed, Stay safe

LEJoe

Re: Have a Coke With: An Armed Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 05:16:46 AM »
I agree with the woman in the video. I don't think he should have been shot 8 times. I wasn't there, so I don't know for sure, but based solely on the content of this piece, one well placed shot between the eyes would have been much better. Less chance of hurting others 'ya know.   ::)