Author Topic: Journalist Who Exposed...  (Read 1268 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Journalist Who Exposed...
« on: May 12, 2016, 10:15:01 AM »
...Marco Rubio’s Sodomite Ties & Ted Cruz’s Father’s Ties to Lee Harvey Oswald Found Dead

If I were to commit suicide, it would be in the comfort of my own home - not in a stairwell!

Police were called to an apartment building in the 400 block of North Park Ave. shortly before 8 a.m. Sunday on a report of a person shot. "Police dispatch stated that the caller observed what they believed to be a person shot in the stairwell of the building with the gun still laying on the scene," the police report said. "Person shot was confirmed and victim was pronounced deceased at the scene by medics."

Source: http://freedomoutpost.com/journalist-who-exposed-marco-rubios-sodomite-ties-ted-cruzs-fathers-ties-to-lee-harvey-oswald-found-dead/
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Re: Journalist Who Exposed...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 12:07:34 PM »
Consider the source.
Don't believe everything that you read.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Re: Journalist Who Exposed...
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 12:20:18 PM »
Consider the source.
Don't believe everything that you read.
That is why I posted this in the "Conspiracies" section.  They are all fanciful tales until proven/not proven.

Perhaps, he was just cleaning his gun as he walked down the stairs or just did not want to pay the cleaning expenses on his apartment after the shooting.

With that said, I would consider this source (Indianapolis Business Journal) as a good one:

Blogger Gary Welsh dies in apparent suicide: http://www.ibj.com/articles/58378-blogger-gary-welsh-dies-in-apparent-suicide
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.