Author Topic: Temple of Baal!  (Read 1259 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
Temple of Baal!
« on: March 30, 2016, 04:54:16 AM »
April 19: Temple Of Baal In New York Is Going Up Same Day The Blood Sacrifice To The Beast Begins

Source: http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/03/30/april-19-temple-of-baal-in-new-york-is-going-up-same-day-the-blood-sacrifice-to-the-beast-begins/
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: Temple of Baal!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 12:28:40 PM »
Roger that.

Sliding downhill is both exciting and dangerous.

Strap yerselves in.
The ride is about to get wild-er.

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Charles1951

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 01:27:46 PM »
May God help us and keep us for Himself. How can we hope that God will continue His blessings on this country if this happens in plain sight. It's one thing for it to happen in the shadows and another thing with the full knowledge of most people. It is about time for everyone who is on the fence about what they believe or even if they believe to wake up.
Charles

-Texas CHL-*-USAF retired-*-Oath Keeper-*-American Legion-*-NRA-*-IDPA-

============================================
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson

flyover

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 08:59:59 AM »
It is written that G_d will return, we edge closer to that every day.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 03:02:49 PM »
Oh, give me a break!
The whole story is a red herring, using both coincidence and a meaningful protest against ISIS to uselessly inflame adherents of certain Western religions.

The point is that ISIS wantonly destroyed the original structure, an archæologically important component of the entire world's cultural history.
ISIS did this to thumb its collective nose at non-Islamics, and to flaunt its temporary power in the way that some body-builders on steroids do.

The truth of the matter is that the story to which we are linked is similar in its intent to the video that ISIS published, showing the destruction of the huge artifact: Inflammation.
Building a replica —or, indeed, several replicas— is merely the Western World thumbing its collective nose in turn back at ISIS.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 04:40:08 PM »

Oh, give me a break!

<snip>

One break, coming up!

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

EDITED : I was wondering how long it would take before someone said "HALT"   he he

Edited (x2): I'm thinking for anyone to say "HALT" to this line of thought, they'd pretty much have to know the Scriptures regarding Old Testament as compared to New Testament prophecy about the "End Times", else they wouldn't know enough to be irritated by it.
Of course, I could be wrong (I have been wrong before), but I'm pretty sure about this one.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:25:49 PM by oldranger53 »
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.