Author Topic: Someone is finally calling it what it really is.  (Read 1004 times)

NorCalChuck

• Redwood Practical Shooters
Someone is finally calling it what it really is.
« on: March 22, 2016, 12:54:05 PM »
"We will have a good government as long as those that govern are effected by those laws that they pass. When those that are passing the laws are no longer effected by those laws then they will no longer pass good laws."

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
Re: Someone is finally calling it what it really is.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 01:49:04 PM »
There is, of course, a very simple solution to the problem.
But our government will never admit to it, because to use it would be to relinquish control over the people.

The simple solution is threefold:
1. Promote, rather than restrict, the arming of the people. Let them protect themselves, even on airplanes.
2. Use espionage tactics to ferret out possible terrorists, and observe and preŽmptively arrest them.
3. Accept the loss of a very few people to unpredictable bombings.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, prśparet bellum."

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 04:39:10 PM »
Yeah, that's too easy Steve.

That part about relenquishing(sp?) control...eh...never happen.

Think what would happen if the sheeple eventually realized that government "protection" is unnecessary!
About half of those on the government payroll would have to figure out something else...some other way to make a living!

God forbid, any of em would ever find out what manual labor is all about!  Ugh

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 04:43:52 AM »
Here is an interesting article from AFDI (American Freedom Defense Initiations) that outline an eighteen-step platform:

AFDI Executive Director Pamela Geller said in a statement: "After deliberation and consultation with our international SION President's Council and our colleagues, we have developed these eighteen points to help freedom fighters focus on solution to the threat at hand.

Now, some might say that since Pamela Geller is the Executive Director that the platform has no credence.  However, some might question why a private organization can come up with a plan and our FG cannot (or will not) for the sake of PC.

Source: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/american-freedom-defense-initiative-announces-platform-for-defending-freedom-in-wake-of-boston-jihad-204432411.html
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.