Author Topic: Vince Foster 'suicide' shocker: 2nd wound documented  (Read 606 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
What most 21st Century Americans simply do not grasp is that the Constitution and Bill of Rights were not written to to give rights to the citizens of our then-new nation, but was instead written to tightly constrain the federal government.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: Vince Foster 'suicide' shocker: 2nd wound documented
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 05:24:23 PM »
Hey...

I haven't read the link yet.

Back in about 1997...I was just getting started, in a "start up" business idea I had then about "information brokerage" so to speak.

I got an email from a guy in the Midwest who's name I'll not divulge (as he is still active in his own realm and would not appreciate it if I spoke his name openly), and asked me to investigate the Vince Foster case.

Back then, there was still a type of anarchy with the Internet...and government censorship hadn't taken hold.
Therefore I was able to find a great deal of "sensitive" information about this...uh...issue.

I'm intrigued to hear that name again!  Cool.
I hope the guy finally gets a fair shake.

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

flyover

Re: Vince Foster 'suicide' shocker: 2nd wound documented
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 07:31:48 AM »
Don't you recognize an Arkansas Suicide when you see it?