Author Topic: On Justice Scalia's Death  (Read 1695 times)

Taurian

• Global Moderator
On Justice Scalia's Death
« on: February 15, 2016, 10:43:15 AM »
"Any fool can commit a murder, but it takes real talent to commit a good natural death." - Boris Bykovsky, KGB Spy (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/25/boris-berezovsky-russian-exile-uk)

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled," said Poindexter.

"He was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap," he said.
Scalia,79, did not have a pulse and his body was cold, and after consulting with a doctor at a hospital in Alpine, Poindexter concluded resuscitation would have been futile, He then contacted federal authorities, at first encountering a series of answering services because he was calling on a weekend.

Do you believe that there was foul play associated with this death?

No autopsy will be performed. After all, he died of natural causes.  It is quite obvious that he naturally smothered himself and then rested his hands on his chest as if in sleep.

And this:

Suspicious Development: As Americans Cry for an Autopsy, Scalia’s Body Already Embalmed: http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/02/15/suspicious-development-as-americans-cry-for-an-autopsy-scalias-body-already-embalmed/
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
Re: On Justice Scalia's Death
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 11:19:36 AM »
Interesting that I would be suspicious BEFORE hearing anything like this.

I have grave concerns for the rest of this year, and the fate of our country.

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

Robert Harvey

• Rharvey
  • Administrator
    • The computer guy
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 02:31:44 PM »
Time will tell.

I await to see how it will unfold.
Time will tell.

Taurian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 12:29:44 PM »
How about this?

This Heart Attack Gun May Have Been Used To Kill Scalia: “Undetectable Toxin… Leaves a Tiny Red Dot… Would Not Appear In Autopsy”

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/this-heart-attack-gun-may-have-been-used-to-kill-scalia-undetectable-toxin-leaves-a-tiny-red-dot-would-not-appear-in-autopsy_02162016
The fact that the GOVERNMENT would even consider removing the natural right to bear arms is the very reason why the 2nd Amendment was written.

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 01:48:58 PM »
Actually, the truth is that Scalia was abducted from the Texas ranch by space-aliens, and an inert plastic replica was left in his place.
Scalia was needed elsewhere in the galaxy, since the Galactic Supreme Court had just suffered the loss of one of its own judges. The Galactic Council decided that their need was greater than ours.

How do I know this? Well, a highly respected news outlet, seen in the rack at every supermarket checkout line, ran the story under the fold, on page 28.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

oldranger53

• The Ranger Creed-words to live by
  • 2/503d INF ABN 173d BDE ABN
    • Temporary website home with basic information.
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 01:58:38 PM »
Actually, the truth is that Scalia was abducted from the Texas ranch by space-aliens, and an inert plastic replica was left in his place.
Scalia was needed elsewhere in the galaxy, since the Galactic Supreme Court had just suffered the loss of one of its own judges. The Galactic Council decided that their need was greater than ours.

How do I know this? Well, a highly respected news outlet, seen in the rack at every supermarket checkout line, ran the story under the fold, on page 28.
Now THAT'S the most reasonable explanation I've heard yet!

<Sent from phone. Typos possible.>

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be.  One hundred percent and then some.

CR Williams

• In Shadow In Light
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 05:36:34 AM »
And the Secretary-General of the UN is dead now.

So Obama will get to work a Supreme in to jam up that court and then attain his dream of running the UN, which is already jammed up and so should fit him quite well.
Shikan haramitsu dai ko myo.

In Shadow In Light - Studying and advancing the art and the science of the fight.

www.inshadowinlight.com

M1911A1

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 12:38:20 PM »
Al Obama can't run the UN: It's already in the hands of the small-nation, third-world kleptocrats, who far outnumber the dues-paying, responsible member-states.
Steve,
retired leathersmith and practical shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."